- Accept Credit Card Payments In 5 Easy Steps
So, how do you go about getting your website set up to accept credit card payments via Paypal?
- Build A Website For Your Family Daycare The Easy Way
Does the idea of learning HTML make you want to run screaming into the night?
- Car Decals...
What better way to promote your Family Daycare than to have your website address or business name and phone number displayed on your car?
- Choosing A Good Web Host When They All Look Alike
There are sooo many choices out there, many times you aren’t sure what you should be looking for.
- Do You .Com ?
Having your own domain name is just as important as having a “business name” for your Family Daycare.
- Grow Your Home Daycare Business The Easy Way With An Annual Marketing Calendar
It’s never to late to implement an Annual Marketing Calendar. No matter what time of year, just start where you are and work your way forward one step at a time towards reaching your marketing goals.
- How Do I Advertise My Daycare For Free
There are many ways to go about marketing your Family Daycare, and not all of them have to cost you.
- How to Buy A Domain Name For Your Daycare
The fist step of buying a domain is searching for a name.
- If You Build It, They Will Come - Not!
So you've decided to take your daycare business online with a brand new flashy website decked out with all the latest bells and whistles. Now you're probably thinking to yourself... "I'm in business now!", right? Well... not exactly.
- Use The Back Of Your Business Cards Creatively
Using business cards to market your Family Daycare is one of the least expensive ways to get the word out about your business.
- USP - Does Your Family Daycare Have One?
When you set out to attract new clients to your Family Daycare, there is one very important question that you must answer for them.
- What's In A Name? When It Comes To Your Home Daycare Business, Plenty!
When it comes to marketing, one of the most powerful tools you can use to build your brand is a good business name.
- What's Your Home Saying About Your Home Daycare Business?
Did you know that within a few seconds of a potential client driving up to your home, they have already formed an opinion of your home daycare business, good or bad?